• Switch off the electricity of the device or electrical component to be injected.
• Spray a thin, even layer of Electra Guard Pro on the affected device or component.
• Allow to dry for 20-30 minutes before applying power to the device or component again.
• Electra Guard Pro is safe to use on all metals and almost all plastics (test beforehand).
• Electra Guard Pro is available both as a pure product and in an aerosol can.
More information about our packaging
Spray cans of 400 ml
10 liters = 1 jerry can of 10 liters
12 liters = 12 bottles of 1 liter
20 liters = 2 jerry cans of 10 liters
24 liters = 24 1 liter bottles
30 liters = 1 jerry can of 30 liters
For more packaging options, please email our customer service email@example.com