Blue Max (product 831) is a powerful, safe industrial degreaser based on chlorine-free solvents. Blue Max is used for degreasing...
Free pickup in our shop(s)
- Free shipping from €200 Excl. VAT
- Work safer and more environmentally friendly
Equipment and parts:
• Apply Blue Max to the object to be degreased using a sprayer, brush or immersion bath.
• Let Blue Max work for a few minutes.
Rinse the object thoroughly with (hot) water.
• Spray or pour Blue Max onto the oil-contaminated floor and let it soak in for about 15 minutes.
• Then sprinkle Sorb over this and let it 'absorb' the oil for about an hour.
• Blue Max can be diluted with petroleum in a ratio of 1:5 to 1:10, depending on the contamination.
More information about our packaging
12 liters, 24 liters, 48 liters, 96 liters = 1 liter can
10 liters = 1 jerry can of 10 liters
30 liters = 1 jerry can of 30 liters
60 liters = 1 drum of 60 liters
120 liters = 2 drums of 60 liters
240 liters = 4 drums of 60 liters
For more packaging options, please email our customer service email@example.com