• Dilute Alumex 1:5 to 1:25 depending on the contamination.
• Spread this solution over the surface with a pressure sprayer or foam lance.
• In case of stubborn deposits, use a brush or pad if necessary.
• Let it act for a few minutes, but do not let it dry.
• Rinse the surface with plenty of water.
• If necessary, repeat the application.
• Do not apply Alumex to cast iron, zinc or natural stone.
• Alumex fits into any HACCP management system.
More information about our packaging
12 liters, 24 liters, 48 liters, 96 liters = 1 liter bottles
10 liters = 1 jerry can of 10 liters
30 liters = 1 jerry can of 30 liters
60 liters = 1 drum of 60 liters
120 liters = 2 drums of 60 liters
210 liters = 1 barrel of 210 liters
For more packaging options, please email our customer service firstname.lastname@example.org